Frequently Asked Questions
- My password from old platform is not working, how can I login to new platform?The old password will not work in the new platform of Brilliant STUDY CENTRE , PALA. For that, you need to register in the new site- brilliantpalaonline.com .In The Home Page, Click on 'Choose a Course', as shown in the below figure:- On clicking that button, you will get redirected into a page. You can choose the course from there by clicking on the 'Register Yourself' Button as shown in the below figure. On the right bottom section of the page that appears, a register button can be seen. Click on the 'Register Now' Button and enter the required details. Click on Register Button. Now, your registration procedure is completed.
- I forgot my login details, how can I login to my account again?To recover your account, please click on forgot password as shown in the figure :- Then, a page appears asking your email address that you have given earlier, at the time of registration. Enter your email address and click on Submit Button. A confirmation mail will be send to your email address as shown below: Enter the new password, as shown in the figure:- After Submitting new password , Go to the Login Page by clicking on Back To Login Page as shown in the below figure :- Give your username and the new password that you have just created. Now, you can login to your account.
- How can I register In Brillaintpalaonline for the online test Series?In The Home Page,click on 'Choose a Course', as shown in the below figure:- On clicking that button,you will get redirected into a page.You can choose the course from there by clicking on the Register Button as shown in the below figure. On the right bottom section of the page that appears, a register button can be seen. Click on the 'Register Now' Button and enter the required details. Click on Register Button. Now,Your registration procedure is completed.
- How can I purchase a package?In the dashboard, different set of packages are displayed. The details of each package can be viwed by clicking on each package separately. You can purchase the package you want by clicking on the green button 'View Package Details'. Now a popup window will be appear as shown in the below figure:- After Purchasing, the subscribed packages will be displayed on the top of the dashboard page:- You can subscribe any number of package without any limit.
- How can I make payment for the packages I choose?After choosing a package, you need to make payment. You can either pay through online banking or by DD. After choosing the mode, click on ‘Click to download form’. If you are choosing DD, you will get a form which can be downloaded. Download it and attach it with your DD. The DD should be drawn in favor of "Brilliant Study Centre" payable at Pala as shown in the document below. Or if you are choosing Online Banking provide the required details and then click on Make Payment. A success message is shown if your transaction is successful.
- What does the icons in the package window means?The rounded icon indicates each meaning is given in detailed below:-
- Start leaning from the package you have subscribed.
- Upgrade the package you have subscribed to a new plan.
- Detailed information about the package.
- How can I begin writing an examination ?
How can I begin writing an examination ?The registered users can log in to the application from the homepage of brilliantpalaonline.com. After logging, you will be redirected to the dashboard:- You can see a number of packages in the dashboard. The package details can be obtained by clicking on the 'View Package Details' button as shown in the above figure:- Choose the package you want to subscribe by clicking on the 'Purchase Button' as shown above. After Subscription, the subscribed packages are listed on the dashboard. With the subscribed packages, there is a ‘Start Learning’ button as shown in the above picture. By clicking on that, you can attempt the question or can start to write your examinations as a trial for 7 days. Within 7 days, your subscription will get activated. By clicking on that Begin Exam,you can start your examination right from there.
- Nothing happens when I click Begin Exam button, how can I fix this?The method to enable pop-up depend on the browser you are using but generally the pop-up enabling option could be found in the settings of the browser you are using Here are some methods to be followed on some popular browsers.
If you are using Google Chrome:
If you are using Firefox
If you are using Internet Explorer
It is recommended that you allow popup’s only for brilliantpalaonline.com because if you fully disable popup blocker it will enable other potentially harmful websites to display popup’s.
- What does the buttons in the examination window mean?
The window shown below is a typical exam window
Each Button In the examination window express different meaning.The icons and the buttons are circled as in numbers.This helps you to clearly understand about those buttons as well as icons. The indicating meaning of each numbers are given below in the following:- 1=> After selecting an answer for a question the candidates should click on the 'SAVE & NEXT' button to save the answer and proceed to the next question. The candidates should note that without clicking on 'Save & Next' button the answer selected for a question will not be saved; 2=>These number chart is the Question Palatte.Here,There are 30 Questions have you to answer in your selected test.You can answer the questions in random-wise.When you are clicking on a question number,the color of the button will get change.The unclicked/unattended question numbers are in White color by default. The interpretation of each colors are given below in the following. 3=>You have not visited the question yet. 4=>You have visited the question, but haven’t answered it. 5=>You have answered the question. 6=> You have NOT answered the question but have marked the question for review. 7=>If a candidate does not wish to attempt the question then he/ she should not click on any option for that question. A candidate can choose to deselect his/ her answer for a particular question by clicking on the 'CLEAR RESPONSE' button provided against each question; 8=>If a candidate wants to skip a particular question and return to it later before submitting his/ her test or a candidate 'clicks' (selects) an answer for a particular question but wishes to review it later, he/ she may note down the question number on the sheet provided. In such cases the candidate may also click on the 'MARK FOR REVIEW & NEXT' button. 9=>You are viewing Physics section 10=>When the clock runs out of time, the exam ends by default. You are not required to end or submit your exam. If you want to end your exam before the allowed time, you may do so by clicking the ‘Submit’ button .Please note that you cannot change your answers after clicking the ‘Submit’ button.
- How can I view the marks of test I have already written ?After you complete an exam and click on the Submit Button, a page will be displayed as given below: Either click on View Answersheet or View Results as shown above picture.
- How can I reset my current password?Students can change passwords as shown below from the student Dash Board. Click on the down arrow displayed beside your name on the top right section in the dashboard. From the dropdown list that appears, select ‘Change Password’. Now a popup window appears and you can change your password there.
- System Requirements for attending TEST SERIES
System Requirements for attending TEST SERIES
The minimum requirement for writing this examination are
- The system should have an internet browser installed (Recommended firefox and chrome)
- The system used to write the exam should have an active internet connection (Recommended broadband connection).
- I am getting Pop-up blocker warning when I click “Begin Exam”.
I am getting Pop-up blocker warning when I click “Begin Exam”.The examination window appears as a separate pop-up window. The browser shows this warning because the security features within the browser donot allow pop-up display since they are commonly misused by malwares and other adwares which are considered to have security risks associated with it. In order to continue writing the tests you have to enable the pop-up window for brilliantpalaonline.com.
- How to enable Pop-up window in my browser ?
How to enable Pop-up window in my browser ?The method to enable pop-up depend on the browser you are using but generally the pop-up enabling option could be found in the settings of the browser you are using Here are some methods to be followed on some popular browsers.
If you are using Google Chrome:
If you are using Firefox
If you are using Internet ExplorerIt is recommended that you allow popup’s only for brilliantpalaonline.com because if you fully disable popup blocker it will enable other potentially harmful websites to display popup’s.
• Brilliant comes with a highly effective learning mechanism that helps you to succeed in the race of life.
• Highly Qualified & Trained Faculty.
• Unmatched Results.
Highly experienced faculties are recruited with relevant experience in teaching to give the students more than what they have been promised.