AIIMS MBBS 2017, started on 24th January 2017.
Dates to be remembered:
||24th January 2017|
||23rd February 2017 5 p.m|
||1st May 2017|
||28th May 2017|
||14th June 2017|
||3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th July 2017|
- AIIMS MBBS EligibilityCandidates can fill and submit the AIIMS 2017 Application Form by online through official website: www.aiimsexams.org and click Academic courses to access.
- Corrections in the application form on AIIMS website on 7th March 2017.
- Candidates are required to keep ready the scanned images of photograph, left thumb impression and signature in prescribed size and format to upload in the application form.
- Candidates must be completed the age of 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission.
Candidates must be cleared 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with securing minimum 60% marks for General & OBC candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST/OPH Candidates.Candidates appearing in 12th or equivalent exam are also eligible to apply.
- For General/OBC category candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST category candidates: Rs.800/-
The payment of fee can be made only in online mode by using debit card/credit card, net banking.
MBBS Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The AIIMS exam will be held through online mode (computer based test).
- Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours + 30 minutes.
- No. of Questions: The question paper will be composed of 200 Multiple Choice and Reason-Assertion type questions.(Physics: 60, Chemistry: 60, Biology:60 and General Knowledge:20).
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response 1 mark will be given and for each incorrect response 1/3 marks will be deducted.