NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) 2017 NOTIFICATION HAS RELEASED.
NEET 2017 form online submission starts from 31st January to 1st March 2017. The official websites of NEET UG 2017 – “cbseneet.nic.in” and “aipmt.nic.in”, please bookmark these websites for your future results.
Dates to be remembered:
- Last date to submit online application – 1st March 2017
- NEET 2017 online payment – 31st January to 1st March 2017
- Tentative date for uploading Admit Card – 15th April 2017
- Result declaration – 8th June 2017
Things to note, before you registering:-
- Read all the points carefully in the NEET 2017 Bullettin/Brochure
- Note down the registration number/ application id when filling online application Step – 1
- Upload photograph, signature and right hand index finger impression in JPG format in Step – 2
- Make fee payment through PayTM/ FreeCharge/ SBI Buddy/ Debit/Credit Card/ e-challan/Net Banking/e-wallet. Step -3
- Candidate may remain in touch with the official website.
- After filling the application form you need to send the confirmation page along with the necessary documents to the address below:
The Assistant Secretary (NEET)
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092
|NEET 2017 Application FEE||Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|General / OBC Category||Rs. 1400/-||Rs. 2800/- (Rs. 1400/- + Rs. 1400/-)|
|SC /ST /PH Category||Rs. 750||Rs. 2150/- (Rs. 750/- + Rs. 1400/-)|
NEET 2017 Exam
The NEET 2017 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) consists of three sections which involve the objective type questions which are to solve in the mode of pencil –paper: The total questions will be 180 and the total allotted marks 720.
- Section 1 – Physics
- Section II – Chemistry
- Section III – Botony
- Section IV – Zoology
NEET 2017 Exam timings – 10:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m
NEET Preparation tips 2017
- Solve the past year question paper to increase the performance and will help the candidate to complete the paper in time.
- For quick and better revision, adaptive learning tool can be a great help.
- Instead of focusing on the topics, revise the concepts.