Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions - brilliantpalaonline.com website
Please read our terms & conditions before proceed.
www.brilliantpalaonline.com website and all contents in the website are the sole properties of Brilliant study center, Pala. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
* The terms “Brilliant","Brilliant Pala", “us" or “we" refers to Brilliant Study Centre, Pala. The term “you", refers to a user of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subjected to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We do not assure any guarantee for the performance in any competitive examinations for the users of our online courses. Performance totally depends upon the user of the online courses.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any online course material is strictly prohibited and doing so, you may face legal actions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence..
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website by/for a non-subscriber of the online course of Brilliant Pala is restricted.
- In no event shall Brilliant Study Centre Pala, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Brilliant Study Centre Pala, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are included for your convenience to provide further information. It does not imply that we endorse the website(s) given here. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- If any provision of these terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Brilliant Study Centre, Pala reserves the right to modify or delete these terms and conditions carefully at any point of time. The User is therefore advised to read these terms and conditions every time he/she uses Brilliant Pala Online Services.