Cancellation & Refund Policy
Merchant business' return and cancellation policy must be made available to customers on website and they have to agree to its terms during the order process. Customers have to click on an "Accept" or "Agree" for return and cancellation button before submitting their payment information. Then, once the order has been submitted, policy can be sent to customers with the order confirmation email.
- Fee once paid is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances.
- If you are a new user ,choose the Signup Now/Register option and register by entering your details in registration form
- Activate your registration through email confirmation.
- Login with your credentials and make payment through a suitable mode ( DD,Net banking,Credit card).
- Try a demo test before making the payment.
- Online Test series Officially launched - 01 Nov 2011
- Results of 3rd Weekly Test Series for Gulf batch students Published - 31 Oct 2011
- 4th Weekly Test series for Gulf batch will starts from 2 Nov 2011 - 30 Oct 2011