JIPMER – Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research conducts MBBS entrance test for aspirants seeking admission against 150 seats in JIPMER Puduchery and 50 seats in Karaikal.
JIPMER 2017 Notification – Start From 27th March 2017 to 3rd May 2017.
The entrance examination will be conducted on 4th June 2017. The official website of JIPMER 2017 – jipmer.edu.in
Dates to be remembered:
|Online application form starts||27th March 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application||3rd May 2017|
|Admit card release||Third week of May 2017|
|Exam date||4th June 2017|
|Result announcement||Third week of June 2017|
|Seat allotment starts||Fourth week of June 2017|
JIPMER 2017 Application Form
- Candidates who want to apply for JIPMER 2017 exam are required to apply only through the online process.
- The JIPMER 2017 Application Form will be available from the 27th March to 3rd May 2017.
- Candidates can fill and submit the application form through the official site of JIPMER- jipmer.edu.in
- After submitting the application form, no changes will be entertained.
- The fee payment will be made only through debit/ credit card or net banking.
- After filling the form candidates have to pay the application fees ofRs 1000/- for the candidates belonging to general category, and Rs 800/- for the reserved category candidates (SC/ST).
- OPH candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Candidates can pay the fee through online mode only (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card).
JIPMER Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility norms for MBBS course is mentioned below:
- Candidates must be an Indian National.
- OCI and NRI candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have completed the age of17 years at the time of admission. There is not any relaxation on age limit for reserved categories.
- Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology subjects.
- The candidate should have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and should have scored minimum 50% marks in PCB (for general) and 40% marks (for SC/ST /OBC/ OPH (reserved).
- General OPH candidates have to secure minimum 45% marks in the above mentioned subjects.
JIPMER Exam Pattern
- Language: The exam will be conducted in English medium.
- of Questions: The question paper will contain 200 multiple choice questions.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized through CBT (Computer Based Test) mode.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in this exam.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct response.
- List of subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning and English and Comprehension.
The syllabus for MBBS entrance exam will be based on the syllabus prescribed by State Board Hr. Sec. and CBSE for XI & XII Standards.